TLS 0.26% $3.85 telstra group limited

The customer service officer I spoke to yesterday was either out...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The customer service officer I spoke to yesterday was either out of his depth or exhausted at the end of a long day or both but his response was insolent and he helped me not at all. His explanation was literally that "because there are so many trades going on we don't get the data in time to update your account because there are brokers out in the country whose IT systems are primitive and slow".....WTF??!!! I would regard this as a one off because comsec staff in the past have always been good and helpful. I rang the VIP desk this morning, which I should have done in the first place, and they located the missing shares and had them on my account in ten minutes.
    POST SCRIPT: When I left school I worked for a while in the Commonwealth Bank and in line with the Peter Principle I was promoted to the rank of teller, a position well beyond my youthful capabilities. In a rush of customers at the Chatswood branch I gave a customer cash for a gas bill (I think it was) and was promptly reported by the person concerned who thought it most amusing to have fucked me up so ably.
    A silly mistake on my part but the guy I spoke to first at comsec would have made me look like a genius.
    Thanks for your encouragement datto, I was getting a bit dispirited there for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.