TLT 0.00% $7.53 tilt renewables limited.

The following article comes from Data Room. I also posted it in...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    The following article comes from Data Room. I also posted it in the IFN forum but it’s relevant to TLT too as they could be a potential buyer for one of their wind projects:

COPENHAGEN EYES WIND FARMS
    By Bridget Carter, Data Room, The Australian

”There is plenty of activity in the renewable energy space, but one company that could be worth keeping a close eye on is Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners.

It is understood the global infrastructure investor has been scouring the Australian landscape for investment opportunities for its latest global fund, which has Australian investors.

However, while assets such as John Laing’s Australian wind and solar farms are currently for sale and Engie is about to launch a process for the sale of its Australian assets, the thinking is that the fund is looking at opportunities further up the risk curve.

Overseas, it invests in assets such as wind projects based in the ocean and could be more interested in renewable energy investments here that are more in the development phase, rather than being operational.

Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners was founded in 2012, with currently six funds that control €8bn.

As well as offshore power and wind investments, it has invested in biomass and energy-from-waste investments and solar.

It has previously focused on markets including Europe, North America and East Asia, namely Taiwan.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.