HDR hardman resources limited

tlw shares

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi Guys,

Can anyone please guide me on how to sell TLW shares with access to real time prices ?
    Tried Comsec and they have sent the forms but brokerage is $1,000 per transaction plus extras.
    Also no real time prices.
    Noal Tolhurst are Ok, have had some dealing with them, 1% brokerage plus another 0.5% for Uk broker plus $75.00. No real time.
    Trouble is I have my holdings in two names, DIY and personal. The brokerage and costs double up.

The killer is the foreign exchange spread - around 5% - basically the banks will gobble up another 5% to convert into Aus$; undertand that they will get their pound of flesh sooner or later but I really want to be able to change into AUS$ when I want; can make much more diff than the brokerage. So need real time prices and ability to hold UK $ till right time.

Thanks in anticipation.

PS. my TLW holding is not really all that much compared to most of you guys on this forum but enough to worry about exchange spread.
    Recent blunders - bought a stack of MGX ~1.5 years back and sold out at $2.10 average just about 10 days ago; jumps up to $2.54 in 1 week after I sell.
    Also sold out of LGL at $3.10 albeit a few months back. Look where it is. Think I should post what I sell for benefit of members on this forum.
    (sold out of DYE as well at $1.80 which was not too bad - still some petty change left as comsec could not sell all)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.