TLX 1.75% $19.13 telix pharmaceuticals limited

TLX Chart Thread, page-14

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The PSMA imaging product (TLX-591CDx) is the main reason I'm in. FDA application submitted, it needed to be amended after the high profile results from an Australian multi-site trial - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32209449/. Basically, this is a game changer for prostate cancer imaging and management in Aus and in very high demand, yet to be deployed (fully) in the USA. TLX quote a study they are involved in, led by Memorial Sloan kettering in NYC - results will presumably support those of the Australian study, which will boost interest. If/when FDA approved, this product will likely be highly sought after. The TLX product is in a kit form, which circumvents the lengthy synthesis process into a 10 minute prep. If approved for medicare rebate (ie bulk bill), all PET scanners in Aus will be filling up with bookings (PCa is the most common cancer in males).

The other molecular targeted radiotherapy projects sound appealing but not easy (or quick) to translate these into mainstream practice.
    TLDR; until there is proper news about these developments, I don't see any short term catalyst to drive market attention, to force SP up.
    imo etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.13
Change
-0.340(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $6.401B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.41 $19.46 $18.81 $121.0M 6.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7316 $19.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.13 6814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.