TLX 1.54% $20.44 telix pharmaceuticals limited

TLX Chart, page-1190

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I think a combination of slightly lower proportional growth for the quarter and maybe some perceived issue in the trial results, combined with nervousness around drop last quarterly has been enough to cause some initial selling, which causes others to panic and assume someone else knows something.

to me:
    - quarterly growth has slowed a little but is still growing incredibly rapidly! they have like 30% of the market, possibly gaining market share and the market is growing. and that doesn't include the rest of the world yet...
    - quarterly costs include a portion of costs related to preparing for market launch of two new products next year. they have proven they can launch effectively and this kidney one will be even better as they are using a lot of the same infrastructure. this will no doubt take people by surprise next year following launch
    - don't really know enough about trial results to comment in a meaningful way. but the impression I came away with was 1) the treatment in some instances caused psa to drop for a long time (months to nearly a year). 2) the adverse event profile was lower for patients treated at an earlier stage 3) the rest will best out in time with the eventual trial results
    -
    Last edited by Werble: 20/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.