TLX 1.54% $20.44 telix pharmaceuticals limited

I suspect they may need FDA approval for a pop. The submission...

1. 2,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    I suspect they may need FDA approval for a pop. The submission may help but it's something that's expected to happen anyway.

It's hard to know how much the Illucix submission helped the S.P. because the China deal had happened not long earlier and that triggered the breakout. Obviously it didn't hurt.

Then when Illucix got approved that was followed by the raise which crunched the price.

And I'm always reminded that the price did nothing after the Ph III Zircon results.

To me it feels like the market undervalues the underlying program and is only happy when the money is in the bank.

I see three possible breakout scenarios:

1) Illucix growth kicks up by a surprising amount. Particularly if they bank a lot of cash (>$20m)
    2) Renal is approved- and the money starts coming in.
    3) One of the therapy products shows signs of success.

While (1) may happen at any time, (2) and (3) are more likely in the back end of 2024 or 2025.

I think we should take CB at his word when he emphasises the word "therapy." The company went from ~100m to ~3b by bringing an imaging product to market. The next really big, orders of magnitude, change in the company share price will come if they can get a therapy product to market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.