A2M 0.36% $5.61 the a2 milk company limited

Tmall Monthly sales of 1million units!, page-13

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    I'm with you @werdplaya58, its not so much the overenthusiastic uprampers or the clueless with or without a agenda downrampers. Its the Mods handling of the forum of late. You can be the biggest troll posting all day with zero content click bait shite or our new drunkard village idiot who can amazingly be sexist, racist and a huge bore all the space of a few posts. In the old days the Mods would of been all over this type of nonsense and if you continued to not adhere to the HC TOU you would be given a warning then suspensions would follow.

Of late we have seen the biggest influx of nut job trolls and by the same token and on a lesser scale, too keen uprampers that we have ever seen. Whoever is on Mod duty has failed HC and the genuine posters here who have something of value to contribute. When of late have we seen a single serial troll/pest been thrown in the sin bin for making a mockery of this forum ? I have not seen a single one but plenty of long term posters have been modded for responding to their shite posts.

I will join you as a protest on the pathetic job the HC mods have done of late to keep this forum becoming a pissing post for the deluded, psychologically disturbed and the attention seekers. I too will take a break until the AGM as like you say the only information that counts is what the company has to report come sales figure time. Posters views and useless talking heads from Institutional spokespersons mean jack shit. How pathetic is it of MS to come out now talking down the company while at the same time having a interest in seeing the SP go down since they just borrowed over 5% of A2M stock to short.

See you and Werdplayer back on the 19th, good luck too all holders and prospective holders until then.

Last edited by SmugLex: 11/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.61
Change
-0.020(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $4.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.69 $5.74 $5.60 $10.03M 1.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4199 $5.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.64 2719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.