A2M 1.07% $6.59 the a2 milk company limited

You’re right. The A2 tins comes in different packages. The exact...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    You’re right. The A2 tins comes in different packages. The exact number of tins sold on Tmall is a bit difficult to compile as like you said for a start you would need to add them all together in the official store. But as for an apple to apple comparison , the Tmall does give you this straight comparison on single tin with other brands and it’s generally in proportion to other packages as well. What it tells me is it’s moving up the sales ladder and I’ve noticed an increase of ad and promotion campaign that seems to be working as A2 used to rank in 4-5th. Apart from the official store there are a few corporate Daigou stores on Tmall selling the English label , and I found it difficult to get to the bottom of those numbers. As previously some of the individual Daigou shops intend to “artificially inflate “ the sales volumes by selling to themselves to attract traffic to their online stores. Tmall and Taobao cracked down on this operation in the past two years . The Tmall official ranking chart is usually trustworthy and gives you a good indication and sentiment on the market share of IF brands through CEBC channel. One thing worth noting is the volume they stated there is monthly volume not daily. If you use these volumes x 12 you arrive at a number no where near the actual CEBC sales in the presentation. That’s why I’ll take the number of tins with a pinch of salt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.59
Change
0.070(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.764B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.56 $6.67 $6.55 $10.14M 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13624 $6.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.60 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.