TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

I read countless articles around graphite and have been a...

1. 371 Posts.
    I read countless articles around graphite and have been a shareholder with a 6-figure investment in TON for the last 3 years. Graphite is why I bought TON, as I truly see graphite as the next Iron Ore and TON as the next BHP/RIO in the field.

What people need to understand is that while every graphite miner has been madly rushing to prove up their resource not one has bothered to deeply understand the complexities of the graphite market like TON has. If you understand what you are investing in, you will know that graphite has no benchmark, we cannot compare MNS or SYR or the like to TON as no such genuine comparison has existed....until now.

TON is seeking to develop that benchmark, under TMG, like BHP/RIO did to Iron Ore, it created the benchmark.

TMG is what the industry is looking to and will continue to look to as the benchmark.

So next time someone goes to suggest TON is like MNS quality or the like. Remember, TON & TMG have been around long before most players (except SYR - and they never bothered to establish the benchmark), therefore, TMG is the benchmark that everyone should be looking to.

#InBradWeTrust.

Cheers,

tfish.

As always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $60 5.866K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 495497 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 350520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.