AV1 0.00% 6.0¢ adveritas limited

TMP. The Giant finally Awakens, page-29

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Will try to clarify
    TMP "earns" by  Advertising and generating sales [not just exposure/clicks]
    It advertises on Associate blogs and splits revenue from Advertisers approx 80% Associate and 20% TMP.
    Advertiser pays 30 days and Associate 7 days.
    So a Bad Debt/Advertiser not paying has also TMP paying out 7 days to Associate.

Follow/ Agree this is the set up?

Well then it is possible for Collusion between Advertiser and Associate to "share" the Associate 80% receipt from TMP in the 7 days. All that has to happen is the ADVERTISERS debt is written off, not recovered,even by court action.Euro to Asian jurisdictions could do this.possibly.

Terry said TMP was acting on Bad Debts by ASSOCIATE selection criteria. I'm thinking the only way or best way for that to work is that-
    The Associate pays back to TMP the 80% of the Bad Debt. BUT that's a very UNlikely to go over with the Associate I'd imagine .
    So Terry tell me please whether this "addressed change of policy" of associate/affiliate selection now incl "dual" covering of bad debts.Blog repays it's 80% in the event of bad debt.

brings me to the way TMP is involved mainly in Niche Product advertising.
    Do you understand/get that point?
    It's connected to the fact that TMP can have say 150 Associates on the books  BUT only a half dozen or so are ACTIVE revenue earning in a Qtr.

This takes me to the Question of how McDonalds "fits" like why isn't McDonalds advertising across the 120 odd Associates not just presumably 6/10 Active ones.

I can understand Amazon being a client. It has Niche Products to sell but McDonalds??

Suppose I should just contact the Company and get some sites doing this qtrs advertising by TMP. See it in Operation etc, maybe buy something thru it myself

That's very old school method of FA investing. That Remington Ad "thing"- Liked it so much,he bought the Company.

anyhow that's me- old school, doubting tom,luddite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 382304 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.