IBR iberian resources limited

Hi colleage,You wrote:Lets see almost 7 millon shares bought by...

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi colleage,

You wrote:
    Lets see almost 7 millon shares bought by directors out of the probable 1 BILLION that equals less than 1%.
    Now that looks like they've got a "LOT OF FAITH" in their own company.
    Give me a break

And my answer to this:

That those 7 million shares have been purchased for about $1.6 million dollars
    And you call that no faith???

I think you have to be honest with your arguments colleage, otherwise you will lose all credibility on this forum.

I was very much impressed with this buying spree from the directors and believe that the current management of TMR will do an excellent job in turnng both TMR and IBR around.

And being a long term IBR holder I have no biased opinion but purely from an investors perspective.

I am so much impressed with Hugh Callaghan at his previous performance at RIV as well as so far with TMR that I voluntairly bought a very large holding of TMR on the market yesterday.

And this was after I have put some hours research in TMR and the current as well as the previous performance of Hugh Callaghan.

So I leave it up to you as an investor, to see where you feel you get the most return from.

I feel its from the take-over and with Hugh Callaghan in charge we will get the Armenian gold assets in production in no time.

Ofcourse that is my opinion only but like the directors I have put my money where my mouth is.

good luck to you and all current IBR holders.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.