3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

Hi Posters, Dear Paddy, Respectfully, I need to repudiate your...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hi Posters,

Dear Paddy,

Respectfully, I need to repudiate your remarks (across several posts) concerning the market or more specifically, the utilities market appetite for Pointerra's technology solutions. I have worked in the technology sector and more recently in the utilities space and, in regard to utilities asset management, they nearly all use LiDAR.

Typically, they use 2D maps from 3D LiDAR - because they can't use the high def 3D data easily - unless they are a Pointerra customer!! Plus the corridor data is of interest to local authorities, road/rail utilities and the AEC sector. I understand that Pointerra's largest utility customer wants to start selling access to their own 3D data to other interested parties because they know it is of value.

DYOR but Pointerra is the real deal IMO. The point is; there is a strong market demand for Pointerra technology and we will see this very clearly over the next couple of Quarterly Reports, especially once the North American sales results start to roll in.

The latest TMT Analytics report is very supportive and yes Paddy, of course they are paid by Pointerra. As most of us know, unless you are an ASX200 company, you cannot get free, independent research. That said, TMT have built an excellent reputation on the back of their high quality, respected research and company prognosis or forecasts. The market has a way of dealing with poor quality research - they stop being used because they are rapidly devalued. Please note: TMT Analytics conduct comprehensive research based on their own DCF modelling to drive share price targets so their reports are very important, accurately predictive and useful market tools.

I am very, very comfortable holding Pointerra shares. It is a well run company in an exciting technology sector where it is at the absolute forefront of an impending wave. I am no advisor and, once again, DYOR, but I have genuinely high hopes for a multi-bagger from here.

You know it makes sense!

Cheers
    U
    Last edited by Ulysses05: 06/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $44.97K 1.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 282214 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ 36315
Last updated 12.18pm 07/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.