TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

It would be interesting if RCF calls for its’ empty board...

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    It would be interesting if RCF calls for its’ empty board position to be filled by someone from AVL?
    Sacrilege sabine, wash your mouth out with soap. Such scandalous talk will not be tolerated here
    JK of course, but not sure the two Co's are ready to cosy up in the boardroom, just yet? Or even share their deposit name... Interestingly it was also called the Ga-banintha Vanadium project before by YRR/AVL until TMT came along and they differentiated with the Aus V project.

What next?
    Environmental approvals hopefully?

Hopefully this year one would think. Once the ERD is resubmitted and the EPA deems the requested additional info acceptable it puts TMT on a more formal timeline to final approval...
    EPA process.png
    Considering TMT have been at due diligence stage with the NAIF since 2019 it can't come quick enough.

Now, was that additional info requested retrospectively or was it an oversight of enviro consultants/management? All I can say is when it comes to ESG you have to be proactive these days. You'll understand why IP has been banging on a lot more about ESG lately.

Now is it fair AVL were given an EPA free pass on their processing facility? And how did they seem to know beforehand this may be the case? An email was posted on the AVL blog by @Pete1952 from their senior management. It was modded later for 'unauthorised information' but was genuine. I believe Pete had asked some questions re EPA due to the constant baiting and misinformation posted by TMT fanbois on AVL's blog. Interestingly they replied saying 'TMT had problems of their own', which turned out to be true; and did not expect the Tenindewa Vanadium processing facility to be EPA assessed, also true.

Like TMT, AVL are also about to submit their ERD (for the mining/CMB plant). Do they need to learn from TMT's omissions and rejig their submission or have they been proactive regarding ESG? One thing's for sure loads of dirty diesel trucks hauling concentrate 450k's is not exactly environmentally friendly, or economical (just hide that in the fine print when going for those green loans ).

Unless you're on the inside (which I'm not) we won't know when either co's ERD's are submitted until they go to public comment and are published on the web sites.
    https://www.epa.wa.gov.au/proponent-name/technology-metals-australia-limited

https://www.epa.wa.gov.au/proposals/australian-vanadium-project-%E2%80%93-mining-and-beneficiation-operations

A few comments in this thread above have not aged well, but who here would eat humble pie...

Even though it's claimed here that TMT are 1 (and even 2!) years ahead, closer to the truth is that these two co's are closing in on the 'pointy end' neck & neck.

All this "our resource is better", "we're so far ahead" rhetoric serves no purpose in an intelligent factual discussion, however each to their own. It's not a race but it's true there will be a first mover advantage, however success for either Co. is validation of the other, and the Vanadium industry. Remember we'll be mining the same ore-body, the best V deposit in Oz, and globally significant.

There are many sizing up the two co's from the big boys (RCF/ECA's etc.) down to us minnow SH's. Considering the name of this thread hopefully people can come here and find some honest facts and/or opinions and not be admonished for asking a curly question. Many prospective SH's would like to hear why TMT is a better bet than AVL, or even visa versa...

GLTAH (AVL&TMT)

I guess even the experts get it wrong sometimes...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.