TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

TMT & AVL comparison, page-3

1. 6,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2271
    Th88 - great comparison between the two companies. After you brought to light earlier this week the big difference in the timing of the EPA applications between TMT and AVL, I really think this could turn out to be the biggest factor of all. Thank goodness that TMT management had the planning and foresight to submit the EPA application back in late 2018 and not in 2021 (like AVL). From what I have read on the EPA website over the last year, the approval time is highly variable, but tends to be typically in the range 9-36 months. If TMT gets approval in mid 2022, that will be perfect timing to dovetail with the release of our updated DFS, and perhaps financing. In contrast, AVL will probably be waiting until 2023 or even 2024 to get EPA approval. Until then, they won't be able to build a Vanadium mine, regardless of whether they release a BFS or get financing, or bank a few bucks from finding PGE targets near Julimar. The EPA approval is a big deal, and I would expect the SP of TMT to significantly re-rate when it gets announced.

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.