TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

I think their BFS will receive a revision in the coming...

1. 1,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    I think their BFS will receive a revision in the coming months/years. As pointed out, they have a way to go for environmental approvals (check out blythfan's post on the AVL BFS thread to get an idea of some other hurdles they need to cross), and you would expect economics to change in the course of 2 years which would be a generous estimate before the capex gets put in to play...
    As has been pointed out by holders both sides, a DFS/BFS that is 2 years old isn't much good to take to the bank.
    Vince will continue massaging the project though to hopefully bring costs down further, work that he enjoys. I wish him honest good luck there, but I think a BFS out now puts some major pressure on for progress. They need to be pushing for binding offtakes, or they'll be stuck in limbo while more holders do the background research on how far until a mine can start being built, and all the variables that can build up to make the BFS look even worse or need doing again to be viable with the times.
    Not to mention zero AVL holders are querying what milestones need to be met for government funding to kick in (I just suggested it is worth considering rather than assuming 49mil will be in the bank tomorrow, but I was sent packing for it), and those 180 guys will be on Vince's back for another cap raise,,, there is certainly pressure to keep the momentum going, and I do hope they can,as a large market cap in the V space helps us all.

Hope this doesn't come across as an AVL bash.. Putting the critical thinking cap on and analysing 'like' projects is the job of any good investor, but posting any analysis over there atm that doesn't fit the positive narative isn't too welcome.

I'd rather be talking TMT honestly but there isn't much new to discuss unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.