TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

TMT & AVL comparison, page-7

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    true, if you and I have learnt anything from VRX it is certainly that the EPA are extremely drawn out.

In 2020/2021 i was subcontracted to work in a government contract that had a "major project status". (i was working in permits)

The government assigned an employee to ensure any permits or questions I had were answered either immediately on the phone or that day via email and eventually they had a grad student who was assisting as well.

Others in my company who worked in permits would take 2 weeks to get things i was able to get done in 2 hours, if I called and asked for a favour, theyd help, I never got a generic hotline phone number, i had a contact who wouldn't put me on hold etc. If one of my permits was submitted at the same time or even after a 3rd party, mine would be given priority.

Perhaps some of these things are being offered to AVL that werent offered to TMT?

Obviously the EPA arent going to reduce their standards and that wasnt the case in my job (I wasnt working with EPA)
    Even having a contact assigned that can answer questions quickly and give guidance could easily wipe 12 months off the process.
    Maybe each stage that is submitted gets put to the top of the list?

Who knows but I doubt there's no significance of the status, TNG management seem to cause their own delays

All imo, dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.