TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

TMT & AVL comparison, page-188

1. 2,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1839
    "yes yarrabubba is the best part of the strike but where do you plan to mine after 10 years"

after 10 years most of us won't be holders and also big difference when your mining an area with poorer recoveries once you have already paid off the 400m debt

getting into the good stuff in the initial years are key. glad we don't have to deal with it from the very start. this will be AVLs achillies heal. unless prices go stay above $12-13lb which I think is plausible with the upcoming demand.

I've changed my view of late that AVL may get there but will need very supportive pricing well above past averages. it's my view there OPEX offsets and assumptions used in their BFS aren't realistic or bankable hence why they are back to searching for more economic parts of their orebody and searching near yarrabubba.

I am worried though RCF will make a move for both. confident top 20 won't allow it go cheaply but we all have different definitions of cheap! for Me cheap is anything under $1.50 and I suspect 5 years from now even that would prob would look like highway robbery
    Last edited by Therookie88: 02/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.