TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

TMT Chart, page-1304

1. 2,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1857

During market turmoil i often reflect on my significant investment in TMT.

No matter what I come to the conclusion in the next few years AT LEAST one primary vanadium mine will need to come online. Even if the demand isn’t there at the time of FID I believe one will be developed and funded purely for strategic reasons because it’s no longer acceptable for western countries to rely on China and Russia for such a critical strategic metal.

Of all the companies developing vanadium projects,the one that comes online is going to come down who offers the least risk for the financiers. This is will come down which project requires the least capex, has the lowest opex, safest jurisdiction and timing of approvals. TMT ticks every box above and will be spelled out in only a few months time.

The tech stock sell off might hurt us short term but it will have little effect on whether TMT gets over the line or not and being cashed up until FID there’s no reason to panic and throw the baby out with the bath water.

Gonna scramble some more funds if this dips lower but I’m hoping today was the bottom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.