TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

TMT Chart, page-1583

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Everyone has their own investment strategy and theories but my view is EPA approvals could come tomorrow or in 3 or 6 months. Monumentally annoying it has taken so long especially with the Govt ministers involvement and trips overseas to spruik the Industry and WA itself, surely if anyone can poke these muppets ate the EPA it is a government minister and friends. During the time that has passed and the next period of time going forward there has obviously (as has been shown by the ann the other day) been plenty of work going on in the background and noone can deny the potential going forward here, but like everyone else delays are annoying.
    Im not sure that EPA approvals alone will hugely move the SP, i might be wrong, but i want to see the final numbers which will justify the FID, offtakes (India seems likely) and Australian government interest. The funding letter of interest from a foreign entity is a large show of faith , our Govt need to nut up and do the same , and I'm biased but this is the most advanced project by i reckon about a year. I'm nowhere near wanting to sell yet , no great reason until tax time if any , but i want to see something bankable before i increase my position Nothing much has changed with my original thoughts, i still see this as $ 1.50 stock in a couple of years , but my money could have sat in the bank for the last little while and made more $$ . There is still every chance we'll get a few nice anns rolled out near together, and limited free float means when we get noticed there'll be a rush for the 80odd million shares left ( i cant remember the exact number)
    PS. When will the next asianmetals price update after the chinese NY ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.