TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Seems, that you haven't read my previous postings. I have always...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34

Seems, that you haven't read my previous postings. I have always written, that EPA approvals are THE derisk factor and that anything else is worthless without them. I work as regulatory affairs manager in a biotech company currently bringing two biosimilars of well known biological drugs to market allover the world. So, this may be some kind of an apple with eggs comparison and I may not know in detail, how the EPA works. But believe me: I DO know very well, how authorities responsible for approval processes, work in general. It's my everyday job to communicate e.g. with FDA or EMA.
    One example: For our current biological drug, which finally got approval from FDA last year, we had to withdraw the submission three years ago due to further requirements the FDA asked for. In principal, this was one single email from the authority, which pushed out the approval timelines for another two years, since a completely new data package had to be generated. In case of biologicals, the submission package consists of several thousand pages.
    So, to sum it up: please don't tell me anything about the importance of approvals!

Coming back to topic: So, yes, these other pennystocks I named, are (apparently) far further away from approvals than we are. But then please tell me the reason why for exampe AVL's and in the meantime also RVT's marketcap is well ahead of ours, even though we are apparently much closer to approvals than they are? Why does the entire Vanadium sector rally as of now and we as the ones being apparently closest to approvals go down? How do you explain this discrepancy? Maybe we aren't that close to approvals any longer as we are all thinking? Maybe TMT faces severe problems with the EPA, which we aren't aware of (refer to my example above)? I mean, the process is already going on for four years. And there is never a guarantee, that a permit for a certain project will be granted at all. Did you see the last interview with Ian? Tired, frustrated. Did he get a similar email from EPA as we got three years ago from FDA?
    These are the things that are currently going on in my brain and moving from left to right and back again from right to left.

It's always the same on these stock boards in the www. Some shareholders are pushing whenever and however they can. And as soon as one person is coming along thinking a bit more critical and trying to find reasons for quite obvious and reasonable questions or let`s call it phenomenons, then he is told: Take your money and invest elsewhere if you don`t believe in the company. This is ridiculous.
    To be successful as an investor, you always have to be critical and you have to permanently monitor and question your investment.
    It`s not that I wouldn`t believe in the company. I`m just seeing strange things (at least in my eyes) going on recently. An entire sector rallies and the apparently most advanced company doesn`t take part in it. Not a single bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.