TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

TMT Chart, page-1723

1. 2,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    would it be fair to say that a lot of the financing would come from Govt backed resources given that V is on the critical minerals list globally

I would agree with your views on "money going to be harder to get" especially for the explorers which TMT is not as we are entering into Producer phase....

"Bankers" must put their money somewhere otherwise how do they make profits ?

TATA have deep pockets so there is another financing Wild Card ( which I think will happen)

Dilution is an option for financing although IP has said that it would be minimal

I do not think financing the project is a big risk at all... the frustration is jumping through all the NEW EPA hoops but it is simply a frustration nothing else

The only thing that could kill off this project would be itchy fingers from Mr Putin and Mr Kim but that is improbable

anyway yours is a sensible view as you still see risk is greater than reward and that is why it is important to adapt to your investment strategy.. i see it as reward is greater than risk given the current state of play

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5106/5106682-c54cab01ebbc9722f73a95146a725d99.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.