TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

TMT Chart, page-1975

1. 18,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    I’m aware monetary value at the ‘final hour’ may not be 32.4c teddie but leading up to the proposal there actually was an agreed value, based on what both companies thought was a fair deal
    “If the Scheme is approved and implemented, existing AVL shareholders will hold ~58% of the combined group and existing TMT Shareholders will hold ~42% of the combined group (prior to any dilution associated with the proposed Placement).” https://www.listcorp.com/asx/avl/au...d-tmt-agree-a-217-million-merger-2929919.html.​

Once the companies assessed what sized slice of the NEW company they were each happy with - ie 58% and 42% they agreed that, pre-merger, combined value was $217m and developed that 12-1 ratio accordingly.
    Which gave proposal day values of 32.4c and 2.6c.

But it’s not the final hour that’s actually relevant is it?
    We were talking about the potential for TMT to do a placement at the eleventh hour (before the merger) at comparatively low prices if the AGM resolutions are all voted yes or given to the chairman.

I thought we we were discussing whether it was intelligent to activate this power - regardless of whether or not it is used.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.