TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Yeh usually there'd be an update if MOU had expired, so...

1. 7,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Yeh usually there'd be an update if MOU had expired, so definitely a positive. Good management (which TMT have) usually informs promptly on the bad and flexing on the good, because when it comes through, if good, shareholders don't complain. I think we're sitting pretty.
    As far as the share price, well its always a good sign when you have bots/algos nibbling on an illiquid stock and the SP continuously holds an uptrend. Today I saw some centre point trades go through, the dark pool, at 27.75¢. You can never tell if its a bid or sell sitting there. But today if u caught it, it was a buyer there, which is a good sign. A trade went through just over 12.5K units in 3 parts, 12.5K of it was in 2 parts, and immediately up went a sell Chi-X trade for 12.5K units worth. So obviously it was a sell into a centre point buyer.
    Point being, we don't often have centre point trades going through, even retail can do this, Commsec offers it, I rarely bother using it unless micro cap garbage stocks, but a pretty solid price point atm, imo, and 27.75 should be solid if buyers are hiding there to buy.
    Anyway there's a scent in the air and it's not poodie.
    Last edited by shovel40: 08/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.