TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Hey All,Considering we've just had a slew of good news which...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hey All,

Considering we've just had a slew of good news which worked well to allow a raise at reasonable prices (considering SP recently at 6c), ASX looking like it's taking a breather from recent gains, along with major US indices - where does everyone see impetus coming from to drive further gains in short term without a bit of a retrace from here?

By my very rudimentary view of the chart, I see longer term positivity returning but short term we have RSI crossed out of overbought and heading down (with room to fall), a gap at 13.5c beckoning, with a larger one at ~9c (but this just might be significant enough to call a break-away gap if you subscribe to such things). Selling taken place on increased volume and a potential double-top having just played out at 19c.

All just short term noise if you're in for the long haul but welcome any push-back or alternative views?
    Full disclosure have been in and out (at all the wrong times) here, rode the wave up and back down again with many of the long-termers and support management and their efforts through various challenges.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.