TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

"...Sure some people are attracted to smarmy BS, but me, I'd...

1. 6,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2281
    "...Sure some people are attracted to smarmy BS, but me, I'd rather put my trust in TMT's frugal, prudent, quietly competent, substance-orientated management."

I used to think this too about TMT management, up until 16 months ago when they failed to produce the updated DFS. That was the final straw that broke the camel's back as far as I could see. They did the same thing in the lead up to Christmas 2021 when another updated DFS was supposed to be delivered with an iron ore co-product. All the other deliverables that they were supposed to be working on, like the MOU's that they'd signed that didn't seem to go anywhere, then came into sharp focus. I'm no longer convinced TMT management have what it takes to deliver anything. Where does that leave the management capability of a merged TMT + AVL entity ? Probably it will be a lifestyle company for a few years yet, but ultimately the project will go belly up, and they won't even get as far as actually building an (uneconomic) Vanadium plant, like Windimurra.

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.