TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

TMT FREE CASH AND NPV / SHARE SPIDER CHARTS

1. 3,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1076
    Hi TMT Team,

Now that we can all agree somewhat that the mining strategy wont change with the coming integration study. The below illustrates the current mining strategy at the different V205 Spot prices and how it affects TMT's Free Cash moving forward and the Net Present Value per share. The low shares on issue make for some mind boggling numbers.

The Y axis is free cash in millions

The X axis is the projected mining year start date.

Anything which represents a negative or red number means TMT is still paying off the CAPEX for those time periods.

Please keep in mind this only takes into account V205 and Titanium mining at Yarrabubba. This does not include GVP or the Electrolyte production. We will have to wait until the integration study numbers for those.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4185/4185453-5217a8467b51ac281783a584abc6fed4.jpg

The below is the NET PRESENT VALUE AS CALCUALTED for Yarrabubba vs the number of shares on issue at the respective spot prices based on the Yarrabubba mining strategy.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4185/4185456-fdb5f05284fde8c66081931bded50c58.jpg
    If anyone would like an AVL comparison based on V205 from an investor stand point you can see the major different what the low SOI does for investors between companies even though the mining application might be similar on the surface (say when comparing Vanadium mines).

The above also depicts why I have been targeting a $2-4 price range for TMT in the short - medium term.

Current spot prices are the red line.

I have used the all in C3 Cash costs of $5 USD so these numbers are still conservative.

Pays to DYOR / Calculations / make your own investing assumptions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.