TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

TMT media exposure vs AVL, page-2

1. 3,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    Troyt they have had an over 5 year head start and thus are on more radars and yet look how far behind they are.
    I have shares in both as I am bullish on vanadium but I have been posting on AVL ,as there are in my opinion issues, that are being overlooked by the market. They have a much larger oxidisation profile which has big implications on recovery, grind size and silica levels all contributing to them still tweaking a PFS and thus taking forever to complete a DFS. They have created a myth that they are innovating to pelletise to put through a grate kiln...they have no choice because of their blend of oxidised material with fresh rock...whereas we don't have this issue...They promote that they have Federal Government support whereas we have State Government support....Who issues environment and mining approval?...The State Government!
    I'd still prefer our workman like approach to development with nearness to off take agreements and a tight capital structure to a near 3billion share company grappling with PFS and DFS challenges stemming from their oxidisation profile

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.