TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Thanks.It would be prudent to include site preparation, pipe...

1. 1,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    Thanks.

It would be prudent to include site preparation, pipe supports, inspections, tests and weather proofing as well.

I used to work outside Meekatharra and I can assure you the ground is as rough as it comes in places, and access can be difficult.

That's if you can get 12 welders to work onsite. There is a real issue with staffing these kind of jobs - esp fly-in / fly-out personnel who will need housing and feeding.

Do we even have the route planned, as "following roads" isn't a route, it's an outline.

With our history of tardiness with the EPA it is HUGE concern that a submission hasn't even been mentioned, let alone sent in.

I'm easily in the top 100 (for context) - and nothing, absolutely nothing, is finalised.

The MOU's are currently worthless, the funding from Denmark will go mostly to a Danish company ( FLS - no hint of it being used for other things), the EPA submission isn't in and there are 2 quarters of funding left.

I would prefer our management to stop travelling the world and focus in with laser-like precision on the EPA submission.

There is too much 'potential' here to see it wasted by lack of focus.

This is how takeovers happen.

I don't want to be bought out for $0.50

I want to sell my shares to people when the mine is fully operational for much more - as do you all.

Call me a Debbie-downer if you like, but it's time to get stuff done, before someone bigger comes in and does it for us.

IMHO DYOR YMMV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.