TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Totally agreed. Once upon a time there was (and still is) a...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Totally agreed. Once upon a time there was (and still is) a Canadian company called Cielo Waste Solutions. They are establishing a process turning garbage of any kind (at least that was their initial intention) into Renewable Diesel. Somewhen in the first half of 2021 they appointed the "honorable" Peter McKay to the board, a politician "with best connections", since they wanted to get the official approval to turn plastic waste into Renewable Diesel (at least this is what I remember from back then). Now, 2 years have passed in the meantime and since then no one has ever heard anything else from this "highly respected" politician other than being appointed to the board two years ago. I guess he simply gets some money from the company each month just for doing nothing.
    Meaning: Politicians on the board are likely worth nothing or even less...

Apart from that: Somewhen in February or March this year I wrote several times that I'm seeing issues with the EPA approval. Issues with getting these in the near future. And I wrote that I found it weird that TMT was performing so poorly compared to other vanadium stocks.
    The sentiment back then was, that EPA approvals were almost certain and a no-brainer, so to say.
    And now? Where are all the bulls from back then accusing me for being too negative? Where are those, who repeatedly posted rubbish like "Buy, because this is the last time you get the shares below 0.30"? Blabla...
    Just to make it clear: I'mby far not a short. I do not even know how shorting works and if I was able at all to short via my account.
    I once owned well over 200k shares. Now, I still own roughly 130k, because I sold approx 100k some time ago for approx 0,34 per share. I am long.
    But relentless pushing a stock without questioning anything about a company is simply annoying and kind of stupid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.