TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

I do know all this and I don't disagree. I own two other stocks,...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I do know all this and I don't disagree. I own two other stocks, which are also totally clearly undervalued several fold. There it is the very same situation. Manipulation of small caps is extremely easy in the current times.
    One example: Vertex Energy: They had an announcement this week derisking the investment in two ways: EPA-approval of D4 RINs (carbon credits) and announcemount of successful Renewable Diesel production. A total gamechanger news release. And nevertheless, the stock still went further down. Laughable.
    When you own not only one, but even more of these stocks showing such a behavior, it can be very, very frustrating from time to time.
    But at some point in time it will all unfold, probably in an explosive manner. I've seen it happen too often. For the moment it's just a tough waiting game. We will get through in the end. Also TMT will reach the finishline.
    EPA-approval hopefully still in 2023. I would never dare to speak out a timeline by myself for that, when I don't know the detailed reasons for the delays.
    I'm a regulatory affairs manager in the pharmaceutical industry and often have to deal with the FDA regarding submission and approval of new drugs. An authority can easily cause you delays of 1-2 years within one day. I guess that's not much different in the mining business. That's why I am and was always nervous regarding this EPA approval topic here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.