TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Unfortunately once again your good friend and serial pest...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Unfortunately once again your good friend and serial pest Therookie88 in his continued obsession with AVL has been gracious enough to extend me an invitation into the TMT forum on the very day of the anniversary of this post I made from the last time I was invited over here.
    Exactly 12 months ago 23 Feb 2021.

So I though it only fitting to once again revive it and see how his “cunning thought process” of slagging off another company with his usual rhetoric and annoying shareholders in a company which he doesn't hold for his own entertainment "somehow being to the benefit of TMT" … is actually working ?

As I have said many times since investing in AVL I believe the success of either AVL or TMT would be to the great benefit of the other, but sadlysome people ie ( Therookie88 in particular ) doesn’t seem to share in that sentiment and would prefer to be a pest.
    I’m more than happy to return the favour as he still persists this morning.

Below is a copy and paste of my response to his most recent “contribution” in the AVL forum.
    Plenty more where this came from if he chooses to continue in his percieved "support of the TMT cause" ..... but would really prefer not to.

=================================================================================
    As follows ->>

Hey mate how nice of you to remember and drop by on the very anniversary of exactly 12 months ago when I was invited over to make a post in TMT’s forum.
    Right to the very day as well 23/02/2021.

Seems very few things have changed since then?
    TMT share price has actually gone backwards in that 12 month period to a -9.86 % loss. !!
    Also it seems to be on a really bad downhill slide since September 2021 ??

In this same 12 month period AVL had share price has moved ahead into a +50 % profit, and has actually been as high as +118 % profit before the recent US / Aust. market correction.
    Weird huh ??

Maybe I should drop by over there and revive my thread from 12 months ….. and see if anyone would like to discuss it ?
    I have plenty more worthy of discussion.

And I totally agree Therookie88 that the last paragraph in that previous post as you say “is absolute comedy gold” …… the great irony is the joke is on you.wink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4114/4114089-482e60bc2ca87a68e42689ad687d30d5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.