TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

TMT Shareholders Retail Holding, page-40

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Exactly... Like, if we were talking two companies fully permitted, engineering wrapped up and both were just struggling to get their individual capex's over the line, then you could imagine a merger announcement would light a fire under both companies.. No question.

We can take all the positives that would be derived from the above scenario and still mostly apply it to this merger, in the long run at least.

But no one can ignore that both companies appeared to be at very different stages along the timeline to construction ready, don't even have their facilities planned for the same location, vastly different flowsheet to approach their ore, and how much of this has been answered?
    Well I did say "no one can ignore". I guess AVL and TMT boards can as they have done zero to address any of it.

The fact they used the word synergies is actually making less sense to me the more I think about it. I mean, subtract the proximity of the companies to each other and how much synergy is left?

Anyway, this is just Friday babbling.. maybe none of that made sense.

What an absolute wet blanket the end of 2023 has turned out to be for TMT shareholders compared to the promise of only 6 Months ago.

boo!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.