TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Hilarious hawk. ”It's impossible to back any takeover when basic...

1. 18,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3759
    Hilarious hawk.

”It's impossible to back any takeover when basic questions such as 'will the EPA need to start over' or 'will the tender agreement need to change' etc etc aren't being remotely addressed.
    The whole thing just comes across as half-hearted.”

It may not suit your ‘those bozos don’t know anything narrative ‘ but actually it’s pretty clear on the EPA website that, projects can be passed to new hands after approval,plus a whole lot of other variations are possible.
    Here’s the link again to refresh your memory:
    https://www.dcceew.gov.au/environment/epbc/advice/approvals.

As far as them not telling you whether tender agreements need to change given it’s mainly the same contractors booked by both companies doing pre works I doubt there’s any problem at all.
    Certainly nothing price sensitive.

As far as the continued inferences that AVL is worthless goes, the fact is it is way ahead of TMT in regards the downstream processing side of things and already has strong relationships with US companies Metso and Invinity with potential for it to gain more government and US support after government meetings between Australia and USA next week.

Building and promoting Australia’s critical minerals downstream processing facilities is where most of the government energy is currently directed in case you missed it, and the TMT mining project will benefit from everything that comes AVL’s way once we’re operating under the same name.

PS and as some other ‘bright spark’ victim signaller noted the other day I’m currently posting more on the AVL thread so if you truly have missed out on hearing about support for downstream operations there are some links on that forum .
    Last edited by sabine: 20/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.