TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Regardless of its’ mine permit status AVL has so far been...

1. 18,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    Regardless of its’ mine permit status AVL has so far been granted at least $49m of government money Lewis plus (I think) more than $3m for the electrolyte plant in Perth which is due to start production next month (with offtakers to be announced also).

FWIW here’s some quotes from the media story on the other forum
    Anthony Albanese and Joe Biden will announce major economic partnerships next week focused on strengthening ties around clean energy, climate change, defence co-operation and critical minerals amid escalating tensions in the Middle East and surging oil prices…”

“…Amid global competition to access Australia’s critical minerals and rare earths deposits, industry leaders are pushing hard to advance investment and operational support from the US to establish domestic refining, processing and manufacturing operations.” [ ref ]

I truly feel that under the AVL flag the TMT mining project will get significantly more support than if it was trying to go it alone as well as the shareholders here gaining from any AVL-focused advances in “domestic refining, processing and manufacturing operations.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.