TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Yes, but any notion (alluded to in a post above) that Sabine is...

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1136
    Yes, but any notion (alluded to in a post above) that Sabine is somehow part of RCF's take over conspiracy, in any meaningful way, is hugely far fetched.

RCF have far more powerful levers to pull, pressuring TMT board, playing the law and our essentially clueless politicians.

All that happens is that you have this clueless but mouthy obsessive who wants to mindlessly fawn over AVL/RCF.

Unfortunately, it becomes like one of those sad dinner parties, where all the people with interesting, informed things to share end up leaving early, to avoid the host's madly lecturing, patronising but clueless partner.

Why thus behaviour?

Likely it's down to an eons-old survival mechanism - what highly entitled, but actually dependent, people intuitively do when they meet sociopathic 'powerful' creeps (who can feed their needy fantasies).

Later, when they get taken by the creeps, they go "Me Too" on the world. It's traditionally a female-male thing, but far from exclusively.

Some years back, Sabine posted on another site, where she was using constant sexual innuendo to get attention.

But here she wants to be know for her intelligence.

Fair enough. Every one of us has emotional needs.

As for AVL holders - who truthfully know that their cash squandering project is dead in the water without TMTs excellent resource being acquired for junk paper - they pop over here to give her light bulbs from time to time.

So, I too have better things to do just now. I'm very pleased WBT has been burning it's shorters, It even looks promising for another c 50% rise.

But as I said, I'm keeping my eye on TMT's world class resource. That's the underlying tangible value driving all this gaming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.