TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Thats looks like a breakout thru the 14 PP and confirmation of...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Thats looks like a breakout thru the 14 PP and confirmation of its EW3

Simplistic MID TERM target then:

EW 1 was 1.0 - 22.5 ignoring the extremes otherwise u will call me crazy = x 22.5
    EW 2 retrace to 10.0 base
    EW3 10 x 22.5 = 225 ??? ............ Nah that's not possible .......... is it ? ......... a billion buck MC ??? ......... no way Jose ....... ?

Lets work on near term at least and see how she goes ?

PPs 14.5 17.0 22.5 25.5 ...... blues sky no dead bodies

OK Arithmetically then for easier to believe :

EW1 0.4 - 25.5 ie 25c magnitude
    EW2 back to 10
    EW3 10 + 25 = 35 ......... yeah that sounds more "plausible" I guess and should do at least for an interim pause

BUT then First Investors are in it for at least a cited Disallowed from their entry at 10 for the SILVER alone.

AND I made a case for the Tin and Gold possibly worth at least as much to us on mid term production likelihood / possibility, and at CURRENT metal prices and possibly account for maybe 70 mill net pa ?
    Shizen that would suggest a billion buck MC is possible?
    And wotiff metal prices go UP and my conservative starter project production rates also possibly increase ???

OK forget that pleb-scale arithmetic TA, I am Olympian haha, log-scale applies for mine, and supported by possible/likely earnings evolution mid term I am looking for as I doodled in a previous post.

Soooo will stick to my EW3 logscale call and see just how crazy I turn out to be haha

Hard to work out PPs beyond 25.5 cos it has never been there. It can do anything beyond since there no dead bodies to impede it smile.png

i aint touching my core holding til evolution into production so long as this likely stagflationary commodities super-cycle pumps on.
    Happy to trade new lots between the PPs for fun meanwhile.

Press on fellow Olympians !

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.