TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

I think its now a case of if u try short term trading this u may...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I think its now a case of if u try short term trading this u may not be able to easily get back in. And when it inevitably quantum leaps to the next PP which IMO is 8 u will think you have missed it when it may actually be flashing a tech buy signal instead.
    I have been playing with about ten percent of my stack but reckon its now time to sit tight with full load and wait to see what the real game is. That last deal on the Tenterfield asset backdoored in by the private entity who was obviously acquiring toward top holding in advance, is a potential mind blower and done in such a beautiful fashion for the benefit of all shareholders, just like the previous. And why not, given the dealers are now top 3 shareholders and u wld think very friendly if not "technically" related. Is it possible TMZ are thinking 1+ million oz exploration targets in past producing gold fields now activating again cos of recent rises in the AUD gold price ? Well if we get lucky in what appears to be an evolving gold boom, you can start thinking in 3 figure share price possibilities ahead, not single digits So Im putting up my trading boots and holding onto every precious unit of a substantial bag cos what is being lined up ahead from any of a number of directions is the stuff of funding retirements. My opinion is to not squander the serious potential now being offered here by squandering our scarce holdings haha. Again bravo TMZ in the impressive positioning for such upside potential from such a miniscule market cap base. Fortune usually favours the brave. May the Fates favour us pray Zeus. Captain there be Olympians here hahaha
    OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.