TNC 9.62% 4.7¢ true north copper limited

Rob,It's your prerogative to reply to my posts as a non-holder...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Rob,
    It's your prerogative to reply to my posts as a non-holder of TNC, I don't see how not holding impacts on my research, but as I said your prerogative.

I would suggest as an investor you should be questioning management, not taking announcements about 'significant interest' from farm in partners and suggestions of significant revenue potential as gospel.

As for your Liberty Mining financial reports, and the companies current cash position I think I shall rely on my own research which I have been able to direct other users to via the annual report, as opposed to a financial report that you have apparently accessed with differing figures.

If you are indeed the holder of these Liberty Mining financial reports that indicate a different cash position for TNC I suggest you notify ASIC as it does not bode well that management would alter figures for the consolidated financial report.

If I may I would suggest you do your own research or back up some of the facts that you have provided.

If it's all the same to you, despite my lack of holding I shall continue to post when the ramping starts again.

Cheers,

JB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.005(9.62%)
Mkt cap ! $41.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $81.25K 1.684M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 399541 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 135112 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.