TNC 9.62% 4.7¢ true north copper limited

It really doesn't matter how many 'partners' they have, these...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    It really doesn't matter how many 'partners' they have, these digital music outlets make money from music sales. Valleyarm makes receives a subscription fee from each album only not revenue from the various partners you have mentioned.

As I said previously, this is not a unique service, nor the cheapest as far as digital music distribution is concerned. There are other digital music distribution services with more 'partners' who charge less, with the same 100% royalty model, along with variations.

This is a service that will appeal to unsigned independent artists. Artists who are signed already have their distribution organised via the record label who deal direct with the digital music outlets and have no reason to pay an additional fee to a music distributor such as Valleyarm.

An artist signed to a record label does not have the option to use a digital distributor to receive royalties in a back door process. They are contracted to the label.

Consider as tangrams indicated, Valleyarm essentially gave away a 70% interest in the company for a $200k loan. A loan that is to be repaid via revenue from Valleyarm. This is a company that has operated since 2007 as Musicadium with this same business model.

As previously stated I got out on the hype about this last week. I certainly don't have sour grapes as I havne't lost anything here. I would merely suggest that some rather excessive ramping needs to be countered with some research.

I have not heard anything regarding Valleyarm that is unique from other services, yet alone anything that is superior to existing services.

Day traders may have some fun here, for everyone else well, DYOR cause their aint much of value being put on here.

Regards,

JB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.