MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I'm not sure exactly what trail of proof you were expecting but...

1. 11,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1662
    I'm not sure exactly what trail of proof you were expecting but havent found? They have been developing a new piece of technology in a competitive market... Hardly something they should create a consumer brand or website for. It's a new company, started in 2015. The website has likely been put together for the purpose of listing for people like us, by because they have needed it to do what they have been doing. Presumably the plan was probably always to get the software ready and look for a vehicle to list into. So why would they have loads of trail information for you to google? What you have is an investor presentation that tells you who HAS put their name behind this as board advisors or who actually HAS joined the executive mgmt team. These are the facts. So you can either suggest the whole thing is a fraud and none of these people are who they say they are or know they are in the presentation (as some fools have suggested)... Which is just wrong. Or you can accept your quick google probably isn't strong enough research to suggest a major fraud is playing out. I'd suggest the latter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.