TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Marc111, ✔ and ❌'s (ticks and crosses if my emoji symbols I...

1. 5,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    Marc111, ✔ and ❌'s (ticks and crosses if my emoji symbols I don't reproduce) are a very blunt instrument. You could get a cross for not crossing the line on a given day but actually be about to cross or in the process of finalising terms.

Remember, with titanium products firstly there is a MOU in existence and secondly a " global retailer" has tabled a 100% off take offer with TNG. We are told that offer is with the lawyers. In addition TNG/SMS have settled on a product and set the refinery DFS on that product manufacture. So is that a fail? I'm not so sure. I have stated before (puting a legal hat on) perhaps the issue us that the MOU which appears to be a marketing and distribution agreement is in conflict with an off take offer direct to a retailer. I don't know. Perhaps there is discussion about minutia or perhaps the offer is just not of market value. I don't know. Frustrating yes, fail maybe not. Clearly the Titanium product off take is vital to finance but I'm sure it's in hand.

Likewise EIS for Refinery, I'm speculating that the hard yards are done and the draft EIS from TNG is close to ready for filing having addressed all the initial headings raised in the draft Terms of Reference from NTEPA. Sure there's a long way to go with public consultation etc but if it's all lined up proper like then 14 days plus 28 days plus 14 day plus 35 days isn't eternity. In making the EIS timing comments I know I'm simplifying it all but we know the Refinery plant is in a designated area and other refineries are neighbours. We know SMS have hands on involvement and environmental concerns are part of the Refinery descision making .

Also the tension between environmental impact and progress are already in part met with the town planning and designation of the site.

What has to be addressed is of narrower compass than a mine in a virgin outback inhabited by over endowed rodents and sensitive Indigenous concerns.

My concern if it is that is how far down the track are we for finance both mine and refinery. Is one going to lag behind? Can the mine development commence with some stockpiling or sales taking place pre refinery. I don't know.

Anyway. Late night thoughts. Glad SP hasn't dumped, pissed it's not got a $ in front of it.
    Last edited by maxter: 19/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.