TVN 2.54% 5.8¢ tivan limited

Probably for the best Max and with V prices set to remain strong...

1. 2,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Probably for the best Max and with V prices set to remain strong there will be plenty of opportunity for those smaller, more boutique mining companies.

I initially grabbed KRC @ $0.005 because from around mid 2016 I'd flagged the Speewah deposit as a prime candidate for the TIVAN process and future partnership. It was a bottom draw purchase as I didn't quite expect the level of V enthusiasm we saw from Q4 '17 - it ended up being my best STT to date. I also remember researching Balla Balla and being disappointed to find it privately owned. 

Fast-track to late 2018 and here we are with TNG and BBI/Todd Corporation forging a nice little relationship. Not only is the Balla Balla deposit amenable to TIVAN but now we've got a reputable, cashed up private company going the whole hog to develop not only a project but an entire new gateway to the Pilbara - port, rail, the works. TNG could not have asked for a more mutually beneficial relationship, once formalised this will be massive news.

It makes me wonder whether our Pukeko has any Todd connections. Perhaps it's just a good omen! 

wink.png

http://www.bbig.com.au/index.php/overview/project-overview

Last edited by Ajinomoto: 05/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $99.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $11.46K 195.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 533721 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 218980 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.