TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

TNG BoD email, page-13

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    IMO
    I'm a significant shareholder and have been so for more than 8 years, I have worked in Technology most of my life and witnessed first hand the positive and negative impacts of Social Media (locally and Globally).

I have posted over the years maybe once or twice but do enjoy reading the HC TNG threads - sometimes entertaining and sometimes informative. However, of late I'm very concerned about the sentiment and underlying intent of some posters, especially at what is a very critical time in the development of what I believe is in the top 3 most exciting and disruptive resource projects in the country.

I'm a great believer that this project is going to make thousands of individuals and this country a lot of money, but it is complex, multi dimensional, will take time, and will be prone to many internal external influences and agendas. This is something we are all witnessing now and it seems that many are happy to go along with it and be used as the sword for someones elses bitch about not getting their own way.

We need to remember that the BOD has its obligations to do business according to ASX Company laws and governance and therefore always required to behave professionally and according to law. My observations over the last 8 years is that the TNG BOD has always done this in the the best interest of the shareholders and progression of the project. Unlike others they don't have the privilege of being able to use social media and forums like HC to muster a storm amongst shareholders and lead them down the path to serve their own agendas. 

I warn the respected members of this forum not to be emotionally stirred by the noise led by nose.

My only and last post on the subject.

Good luck to all Shareholders - I'm excited about the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.