TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

All would agree TNG have an exciting, disruptive project.. All...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    All would agree TNG have an exciting, disruptive project.. All company directors (not just TNG) should strive to meet their fiduciary requirements under ASX guidelines.

If we put you or any HC poster in a BOD position, all would strive to execute your duties in the best interest of the company and to their best capabilities. The problem is that although everyone 'strives' to do their best, like all things in life there are A-Graders and E-Graders and some aren't capable.

Do you think the last of the true Australian entrepreneurial organisations would exist today if it wasn't for strong, skilled and charismatic leaders? Is that Rex? There's are TV show I started watching recently called the Walking Dead...those Zombies have more charisma!

You throw shit at the group of shareholders bring this action suggesting the are having a bitch because they didn't get there own way. Are you closely associated to the Company?

People on HC have posted about that sma group of shareholders being lucky in FMG.

I had a good look at the old history on between 2001-2004 and FMG wouldn't exist today if it wasn't for a group of shareholders in Allied Mining that executed both failed and successful movements to remove directors (ie. s249D). Go back and look at the history! Mr. Forrest came in and all is history.

I have no idea why the Kool-aid drinkers are so resistant to change. History shows change good.

I guess shareholders voting will speak on where Rex specifically sits in the A+ to E- grading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.