TVN 2.54% 5.8¢ tivan limited

Cold calling shareholders, now an email campaign. Yet...

1. 2,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Cold calling shareholders, now an email campaign. Yet STILL absolutely no explanation or commercial justification about why we should as retail holders, support the company recommendations. The email states....

"YOUR VOTE IS REQUIRED AT THIS IMPORTANT STAGE OF THE COMPANY’S DEVELOPMENT"

Why PB? Explain it, provide information, justify it! After years of vague statements it should be clear that retail holders simply aren't buying whimsical one-liners anymore.

I find it incredibly frustrating that they can put so much effort into trying to influence the outcome of both meetings but they still cannot road map - for shareholders - something as simple as a state government permitting process, bother to answer emails or provide some strategic reasoning for the recent Vimson placement. 

It's time that the bandaid is torn off. Retail holders want progress, transparency and a Chairman with skills and experience directly relevant to financing and developing a multi-billion dollar project. I couldn't care less if this action delays the project by 6 months, even a year. I simply want the project to move forward with a capable, accountable team at the helm. 

Whatever you do, please do not follow the emails advice and nominate the Chairman as Proxy if you are not voting. If you do not wish to vote, just take no action at all and abstain. If you do not vote, yet nominate the Chairman as your Proxy then the company will get your votes. 

I'd recommend that everyone makes an attempt to vote and has their say, never will a retail holder - regardless of size - have a better chance to send a message to management. 

Last edited by Ajinomoto: 16/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $99.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $11.46K 195.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 533721 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 218980 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.