TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

The letter from the Brown's was clear, concise and factual, the...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    The letter from the Brown's was clear, concise and factual, the exact opposite of the board. It is a shame that Rex and co put themselves first above the shareholders and expect everyone to take in in the a$$.

After reading the letter I'm in total support of the Brown's and appreciate the steps they have taken. Such drastic steps would not be an easy decision. Thank god our ex No1 shareholders had the balls to do this otherwise TNG would plod along as we have done for many years and dilute more and more then probably get taken over.

How many companies on the ASX have failed or not lived up to their true potential because of bad commercial decisions or greedy management. My god $9000 a month on travel alone ( I hope all the trips were to Germany!!)

I am all for performance and milestone incentives for management if they are met but they need to be met in a timely manner!

If the removal of Rex isn't successful then I dread to think what might happen.

We all are here for the same reason and no doubt all see the potential of TNG and what a world class mine and refinery it can (and should) be.

Lets together make it so.

HDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.