TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Hi ScootThe meeting was quite small but the big players were...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Hi Scoot

The meeting was quite small but the big players were there and it was a very fruitful night.
    My takeaways
    If the bid is successful then GW said he will try to mend the relationship with the NTEPA with an apology. Use the contacts that he has in the political sphere to promote TNG, Being from the Alice and knowing many influential people there to promote TNG to the CLC. The current board is totally lacking goverance and this will not change without the 240d. To rebrand the compay, finance with the current board in place will never happen where is is very well connected, lastest anns involving finance come with sooo many clauses they are basically just worth the paper they were printed on, will only see the transition and has two gun execs to take over from him, he will proberly stay in a non exec role , has many contacts in the fedral gov and NT gov.

All in all it was a great night and especially like to thank Paul & Warren Brown and GW for being very good with their time answering any questions, listening and giving their options and listening to mine.

Cheers
    HDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.