TVN 1.79% 5.7¢ tivan limited

The following is from a Lithium thread - but given it refers to...

1. 10,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    The following is from a Lithium thread - but given it refers to grid storage batteries then surely Vanadium would be more appropriate:
    Quote - "MrReid said he expected BlackRock would deploy the full $1 billion-plus of planned capital investment in storage within 3-5 years, with the financial power of the firm enabling Akaysha to pre-order equipment so construction canstart on the build-out of projects as soon as development approvals are secured. Investments in storage projects in Asia would come on top of that.
    He said the deal would have happened whether or not Labor had won the election,given the undisputed need for storage to support the energy transition, but that the Albanese government’s more ambitious targets for renewable energydeployment and emissions reduction created “a very fertile investment ground”for BlackRock’s business in climate infrastructure.
    'If Australia is going to become a renewable energy superpower, which I believe it will, battery storage at vast scale is required to support that journey,' MrReid added, describing Australia as one of the most attractive markets for net zero-related investments."

I would hope that Grant would be right into this and be talking to BlackRock as soon as he has the authority (as head of TNG) to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $93.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $115.6K 2.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15276 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 872261 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ 251814
Last updated 15.10pm 04/06/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.