TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Just got my call from comptershare:Said it was a survey and if I...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Just got my call from comptershare:

Said it was a survey and if I was interested he would give me some facts around the action. (Humour me please!!!)
    Proceeded to read a script that supports AGAINST on all and a recommendation from Directors to vote AGAINST
    I asked him "now you have provided the AGAINST case can you provide me the FOR case?" SILENCE....................
    "Hang a minute sir I will look and see if we have anything...."30 seconds later " a sir we don't have anything to provide you with"
    "Are you being paid by TNG to promote a certain position?" ....."No sir, we are paid to provide the facts as the company sees it"

Cue pull the baseball bat...

"It hardly seems like a survey when you only provide one position"
    "Explain to me how computershare can hold its self as the independent umpire to count votes yet is paid to get an outcome by one side?"
    "Explain to me why shareholders would trust the votes presented by computershare when they are being paid to get a particular outcome?
    Beffudled unprepared answers to all as only promoting one side...

My Feed back was I have already voted FOR, JE and PB have mismanaged the company after supposedly going to be in production in 2015 and mismanaged funds by engaging computershare to lobby shareholders, APM to do a EIS that was never going to fly and so on.JE and PB should resign immediately.

Feedback to Computereshare was if its not illegal, its certainly lack integrity and at the very least Computershare should be declaring a COI when communicating with shareholders on the voting itself AND on the these phone calls.

"Thankyou sir, I will give you feedback"... ....."Will you mate? really?" it appears to me TNG and Computershare only want to hear what they want to"

"I promise sir"... end of conversation as quickly as possible...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.