TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

As a LTH holder with enough shares to matter in the vote, I've...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    As a LTH holder with enough shares to matter in the vote, I've yet to receive a call from Computershare?

I've voted "FOR " for all resolutions.

Maybe its because I was earmarked as a problem SH after my 2015 travel to PER where I challenged Burton/Board at the AGM with a range of difficult questions that I haven't received a call?

Anyway, the role that Computershare seems to be playing could impact their future business? I don't like it. We all have choice.

Reddeer touched on negotiating strategies applying right now thru 20 Sep. in the current game. I used to do this stuff as a business.
    In a situation like this, the challenger & the challenged continually assess their prospects. Info feeds come from all points 24/7. People get tired. The lawyers sharpen their pencils. Sooner or later one of the parties makes an assessment that the glass is half full. The ship is sinking. This is when you have a final chance to negotiate your exit strategy. Holding out from this point forward can lead to a lesser outcome because of diminishing bargaining power. Simple really.

And yet, so many times in my Corporate life I've dealt with the "fighters" who could have walked away with so much more. Bravado plays no role here. What is this exit strategy thing...I'm not going to lose!

PB & The Board, please come to the table by Thursday while you still have something to negotiate with. After this, the options narrow.

You are dealing with your long suffering shareholders. Respect them.

Just a thought...maybe even a bit of old wisdom?

Jvest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $49.49K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1037242 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 60870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.